6 SESSION PACKAGE. This package can span from six weeks to six months depending on your needs. This gives you the time and space to discover and implement your own true goals, work out what is not working (the obstacles) in your life, and make the changes that will have you on the road to your perfect life.
1. Establish a Coaching Agreement
Identify the specific issue for the session.
- What is the issue/goal you would like to focus on today?
- What is important about this for you?
2. Set The Goal or Outcome for The Session
Invite clients to envision their desired outcome.
- How will you know you achieved what you wanted to accomplish today?
- What will that look like or feel like (subjective or objective)?
- Where are you now regarding what you wanted to achieve today?
3. Coach the Client
Starting with the desired outcomes, invite the client to explore different actions or shift perspective for unearthing possible solutions.
- What is the BEST solution for you in this situation?
- What changes or differences might you or others notice?
4. Identify and Commit to Action
The client chooses actions to commit to.
- What might get in the way of accomplishing this?
- How will you support your commitment to this action?
5. Key Outcomes
The client summarizes actions, commitments, and/or perspective shifts.
- What are your take-aways from this session?
- What new awareness or learning happened today?
- How will this support you go forward?
Coach partners with clients to “hold” their promises to themselves.
- How will you hold yourself accountable to the goal(s) you set today?
- How can I partner with you to enhance your accountability?
Here, the coach might invite homework, journaling, or other in-between session activities and schedule the next session.
The 6-session package, very much like the 3-session package enables the client to explore the very depths of their life, habits, and decisions to discover what is real and what is not. For many of us, there is so much traffic in our minds that we can lose clarity about our own life. When we give time and effort to making conscious change, change happens.